Wednesday 25 June 2008

tomato gate

these chickens are pecking around dog shit

after a few beers at the airport a selfish purchis of a pair of bright white raybands (im sure pritch will say i look uber bent in) and more beers we checked on to to an air france flight to rio (brazil), happy booze heads wier soon to fade away sat on the french tarmac though as an hour delay began as the plane was short of shit roll, an hour waiting for shit roll?, time passed shit wipe arrived and we took off. now normally flight can be piss boaring but not this one as pritch help time pass while completely tweaked out over his too salty chicken, cold vegitable cake thing? and glass of sour tomato juice, i love it when he spits his dummy out, it helped pass 1 hour of 11 during the flight. another hour was spent covering my tracks, during the night in my sleep something made me jump making hit the full glass of thick tomato juice up in the air and then all over myself and a random dude sat next to me who sleeping, the guy looked like hed been hacked to death lying their out of it covered in red juice, being this fucking dumb dont come easy, i had to get up and basicly shower in the plane toilet to get the shit off me while the randome dude was still sleeping covered in the shit, i basically got every bit of me wiped my seat clean to cover my trail and passed back out, a while later i woke to find an empty seat where tomato dude was kiping, he must of woke up and thought hed gone mad with a tomato gun, to ad to my uncomfortable situation somehow id managed to bust my head phones through the night so i took his while he was asleeping in his tomato suit, but know hes awake freaking about the place looking for his headphone i know have on my head watching kids cartoons. fuck what a mess and how stoked i was to get the fuck on the ground and to rio which i will end this blog by saying the place looks like fucking wales at the moment as its piss wet foggy and im stuck in some dodgy as ghetto where are filming jurney will start

wish me luck, theirs kids with ak's and gloks outside are hostle


ps sorry for the shit spelling and grammer, the kids outside are freaking me out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get pished up and kick the AK kids heads in.